[SI-LIST] pcb mounting and board layout resonances web presentation

  • From: Douglas Smith <doug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Si-List <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 21:49:24 -0700

Hi All,
It's time to do a presentation on electrical resonances in systems that
includes my substantial new material on PCB resonances due to external
mounting and internal layout issues (such as placement of vias). The
materialpresents data to support recommendations that minimize the chance of
field, performance, or compliance problems. Next Thursday at 9 am Pacific
time for 60 to 90 minutes. I have a hard limit of 25 attendees on
GoToMeeting. First registered, first in. Very low cost individual
registrations with discounts for multiple registrations. -- Douglas C. Smith
University of Oxford Tutor Department for Continuing Education Oxford,
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Smith \ / ) P.O. Box 60941 ========= Boulder City, NV 89006-0941 _ / \ / \ _
TEL/FAX: 702-570-6108/570-6013 / /\ \ ] / /\ \ Mobile: 408-858-4528 |
q-----() | o | Email: doug@xxxxxxxxxx[1] \ _ / ] \ _ / Web:
http://www.dsmith.org[2]

List forum is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: