[SI-LIST] Re: package SSN model accuracy requirements

  • From: "Pratt, Gary" <gary_pratt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Beal, Weston" <weston_beal@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:52:36 -0500

Hey!  I deeply resemble that remark! =20

Though, you did admit to knowing me.  You sure you want to stick to that
story? =20

And, I'll have you know, I never wore a baby blue leisure suit.  It was
*light* blue.

... Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine. =20

Oh, yay baby.