[SI-LIST] Re: over & under shoots

  • From: Jim G Roberts <jgroberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 19:02:28 +0100

To distinguish between problems in the opamp driver and the line-termination
load
try disconnecting the output from the line and locally terminating it.
Remember the output impedance of an opamp with feedback is very low,
thus reflections will not be obsorbed.

--
Regards,    __________   James G Roberts
           /___  ____ |  jrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx