[SI-LIST] noise seen from oscilloscope

  • From: XiaoLiang Tan <tanxiaoliang1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 12:07:05 +0800

Dear Experts,
        When I use oscilloscope to measure the output of the linear
regulator, it gives a peak (more than 100 mV) for the DC voltage output at
a frequency in tens of Hz range.
         When I short the probe and gnd (probe gnd) of the oscilloscope, it
also shows a peak voltage with a low frequency.
         So may I know that what causes this problem? Thanks.

--
Best Regards

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: