[SI-LIST] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Raj Raghuram" <raghu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Yu Liu" <yu_liu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:43:05 -0800

Yu,

Actually we are in agreement. Simulation of s-parameters in the time domain
can be tricky and all the more reason for the kind of verification I
proposed.

The check is only the first step towards a more complex simulation with
on-chip and off-chip elements. If we fail the simple check, we cannot trust
the results of the more complex simulation.

Best Regards,

Raj Raghuram
Sigrity, Inc.
"Achieve what others can't"