[SI-LIST] need SIGNAL INTEGRITY ENGINEERs

  • From: "Infoyogi-Rao" <rao@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2014 04:17:51 -0800

We have a few openings for SIGNAL INTEGRITY ENGINEERS in San Jose, CA. If
you are looking for an opportunity, please do send me your resume ASAP

Job Description:
In this position, you will perform the following tasks:

• Have responsibility for system level signal and power integrity of new
products including PCB, package and ASIC.
• Interface with vendors.
• Understand the performance of high speed SerDes.
• Work closely with hardware PCB designers, ASIC engineers and end
customers.

Responsibilities:

• Have responsibility for system level signal and power integrity of new
products including PCB, package and ASIC
• Interface with vendors
• Understand the performance of high speed SerDes
• Work closely with hardware PCB designers, ASIC engineers and end customers

Rao Tallapragada
Infoyogi LLC
Tel: 408-850-1700 ext  222
email: rao@xxxxxxxxxxxx
web: www.infoyogi.com

CRN FAST GROWTH 100 - Fastest Growing Solution Provider in USA(3 time
winner)
Inc Magazine's Fast Growth Company (3 time winner)
Silicon Valley Business Journal's Top 70 company  (3 time winner)
Best IT Services Company in Santa Clara County 2009-USCA (3 time winner)
NCMSDC and CPUC Certified Enterprise

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: