[SI-LIST] Re: near and far end crosstalk in frequency domain

  • From: Zhangkun <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: johndp@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 07:44:32 +0800

Dear Istvan and John

I have made some attempt. The diagram is below

    Port1==================Port3
    Port2==================Port4

When I measure near end crosstalk coefficient, I use terminal of 50Ohm to
terminate Port3 and Port4. When I meausre far end crosstalk coefficient, I use
terminal of 50Ohm to terminal Port2 and Port3. I found that using isolation or
not do not seriously affect the measurement result.

Best Regards

Zhangkun
2004.6.9