[SI-LIST] modelling of wires as w-element transmission line

  • From: Jayanta Choudhury <jxc9551@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:38:35 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Ted,
          In your latest reply, you told to use param statment defining
unitlength and use it with WIDTH and HEIGHT. Is the value 2.5e-6 a preferred
one
in my case, or it was just an example?
I am sorry to say, but I have mistakenly deleted the mail you sent telling me
specify the NH along with NW. In case you have the group copy of that mail,
please, forward it to me.

Thank you.
Jayanta

List archives are viewable at: