[SI-LIST] mEEt and gEEk - a reminder...

  • From: Jim Nadolny <jim.nadolny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 20:09:08 +0000

Greetings SI Listers!

Just a reminder in case you missed the invite a couple weeks back...

Samtec will host our sixth annual get-together for SI-List readers.

*  When: Tuesday, Jan 31, 2012 from 6:30-8:30 PM

*  Where: Cypress Room - Hyatt Regency Hotel, Santa Clara, CA - (this is the
DesignCon 2012 trade show host hotel)

We will provide the meeting room and complementary beer, wine, and appetizers,
all at no cost to you.

There's no sales pitch involved, just friendly socializing.

The conversations go wherever you decide, and there have been some great ones
in the past!

To ensure adequate supplies, we need an accurate head count in advance.  We
also need to control admission a bit, since we've had a few party crashers in
the past.

If you would like to attend, just do the following:

*  RSVP by sending an email to
meetandgeek@xxxxxxxxxx<meetandgeek@xxxxxxxxxx%20> by January 25th

*  And then, stop by our booth to pick up a ticket, booth number 215 on the
exhibit floor

We hope to see you there!

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net