[SI-LIST] Re: lumped model vs distributed model

  • From: "Muranyi, Arpad" <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 12:22:26 -0800

Jason,

I am sorry, but I can't answer your XFX questions because
I am not an XFX user.  However, I think I heard it somewhere
(someone correct me if I am wrong) that XFX really does not
have an inductor element, they approximate it using T-lines.
So watch out when you do experiments with that tool.  I would
suggest to use some flavor of SPICE for these experiments.

Arpad