[SI-LIST] load sharing in DC DC Controllers

  • From: joe jose <joe.jose.nk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 22:35:45 +0530

Hi All,
I would like to know the fundamentals of load sharing happens with DC DC
controllers. My question is like

I have 2 DC DC controller of same O/P and I/P condition.

   1. Is it possible for me to short the O/P of all the two regulators?
   2. How the current sharing is happening between the devices
   3. As per my assumption, it is not recommend to parallel the device.
   4. Can anybody give me the details of the current flow between all these
   regulators.

Thanks,

Joe

List forum  is accessible at: