[SI-LIST] Re: know a 30 layer PCB manufacturer?

  • From: Indrek Rebane <indrek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sol.Tatlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:41:31 +0300

Hi Sol,

One manufacturer I can tell is DDi Europe's Tewkesbury factory.

http://www.eu.ddiglobal.com/facilities/facilities_pcb_zlin.htm

They say they can do quite advanced stuff, in reality they can do even
better, contact their sales support for more info.

We have had few boards manufactured there, with excellent quality.

Indrek

--
  Indrek Rebane           |      Borthwick-Pignon
  Electronics Engineer    |    Tartu Science Park

Sol Tatlow wrote:
> I have a few sources myself, but am wondering if anyone can suggest a
> PCB manufacturer for a 30 layer board. There are a few requirements,
> which make it a bit tough, like <100=B5 track/ spacing, 500=B5 via pads,
> plus there with around 11,000 pins, there will be in the region of
> 8,000+ vias - so this is not about a handful of tracks.
>
> It must not necessarily be a recommendation - there are not many
> board shops that have done something like this at all, and in any
> case, even for a good one, this may be problematical. Like I said,
> I am just after names - I will evaluate the leads myself, and no
> responsibility will be attached to the person giving such a lead.

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org

List archives are viewable at: