[SI-LIST] Re: just curious

  • From: "kacief@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kacief@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bill_hargin@xxxxxxxxxxx, bdewitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 13:49:12 -0500

Hi All,
     The delete button comes in very handy=2E I use it for those who are
obviously clueless and are using the list to increase their vicarious
knowledge and pad their resumes=2E I suspect that there is a lot of resume=

padding(a nice word) in progress=2EI have it on good authority that Intel =
has
shut down hiring of SI engineers in the states and has decised to hire
scads of them in India=2E I personnally have benefited by having a skill t=
hat
is not easily learned=2E However, I am sure we have all experienced
applicants who used keywords and a plausible explanation to show they are
knowledgeable=2E If the interview process is not rigorous enough to weed o=
ut
the fakers, the SI filed may become a group of chalatans=2E I think it is =
our
duty to prevent this from happening=2E

Jim Freeman