[SI-LIST] Re: ibis check output errors

  • From: "Tom Dagostino" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <alaa.alani@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <arpad.muranyi@xxxxxxxxx>,<si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:59:11 -0800

Alaa

The errors and other problems are too numerous to list.  You seem to have
confused supply voltages with ?.  The VT waveforms are not present in many
cases and in those that are present do not have enough time resolution.  The
IV curves do not seem to be at all correct, clamp curves that have more
current as you get closer to 0V, pulldown curves with negative current in
the active region.  Way too may repeated points in tables, etc.

There are services like mine that can make the model for you.  There are
classes you can take to learn how to do this.  There is help on the IBIS
home page.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
Device Modeling Division