[SI-LIST] Re: ibis

  • From: "Venkat Babu" <Venkat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <abhishek@xxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:13:58 +0530

Hi Abhishek,

             The spice models that are available are only for
MGT(MutiGigaBitTransviers)I/Os.There is something called SIS kit(Signal
Integrity Simulation Kit)Available.You have to integrate this with any
industry standard Signal integrity simulation tool and perform the
simulation.I think the spice models they have provided are purely encrypted
ones.So I think they can't be converted into IBIS format using the S2IBIS3
converter.

Regards
Venkat