[SI-LIST] how to model the power supply current ?

  • From: "jun feng" <junfeng.zhou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:26:06 +0200

Hi All,
    Here I have a media size digital design, in order to know the EMC
perfomance I was asked to find the spectrum of the power supply current. I
can simulate the circuit, but it is very
time-consuming. What I want to know is how to effectively model the current
waveform with decent error level.
   I know there is a method which uses equivalent inverter to emulate the
digital circuit. However, many problems such as how to divide the complex
circuit into several blocks so that one
can use several equivalent inverters to model  the circuit behavior come
into play.
  I know in this form there are many experts who have this kind of
experience. Could you guys kindly educate me ?  Thanks
best regards,

Junfeng

//www.freelists.org/webpage/si-list

List technical documents are available at: