[SI-LIST] Re: how to measure the coupling effect of the coupled lines with vector network analyzer

  • From: Guasti Giovanni <Giovanni.Guasti@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'yadic@xxxxxxx'" <yadic@xxxxxxx>, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 10:00:40 +0200

>How to input the differential signal to the coupled lines?
You could try whith two hibrid junctions.
I'm not so <<expert>>, as you say, because when I tried two years ago, I
(sigh!) had some problem to obtain a good two port calibration, but sure
you'll find a way to solve it. If you succeed, give me a feedback.
Best regards,
        Giovanni

Hi,experts
I have no time domain reflectometry, so it is difficult to obtain the
differential impedance.  Can I get the odd mode impedance with a frequency
domain analyzer? How to input the differential signal to the coupled lines?

List archives are viewable at:

List archives are viewable at: