[SI-LIST] how to add the rlgc circuit into the Hspice model of vertex II forsimulation ?

  • From: meng.yubao@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Si-List (E-mail)" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:51:13 +0800

Hi all
    Had someone done the simulation the signal integrity of the vertex II
of xilinx fpga with Hspice, I have downloaded the Hspice model of the
vertex II, but the model  puzzle me. I do not know how to design the
netlist of Hspice with the the model, I just want to
use the vertex II model downloaded  and rlgc circuit from my PCB for SI
simulation, could someone give me some guid,thanks all !

List FAQ wiki page is located at:
                http://si-list.org/wiki/wiki.pl

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.org