[SI-LIST] high speed test measurement equipment?

  • From: Javier del Valle <jvalle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 16:21:45 +0100

Hi to all,

I am quite junior at high speed/signal integrity design and I would like to
learn more about it. I have seen some demos of programmes like Specctraquest
and hyperlinx, that some of you use for your designs. I would like to know
also which is the test and measurement equipment needed, and the required
specifications of these equipment for the design of boards similar to  PC
motherboards that integrates microprocessors like Pentium IV, PowerPC with
high speed buses. I also would appreciate if someone could recommend me some
books for learning about how to perform high speed measurements, what to
measure (timing measurements, ...) etc. (I just have read a book about this
field but was not much practical).

Thanks a lot and best regards,

Javi

List archives are viewable at: