[SI-LIST] Re: hi

  • From: "vadim heyfitch" <htc2rl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:12:19 -0700

If you look at this thread again - who came out on which side - you will
notice that all the apologists for jagaveer25 are of unknown affiliation:
they all use yahoo addresses and don't sign their real company or university
name. I doubt this is just a coincidence.
It was once discussed on this list, and agreed, that everyone should
disclose who they work for.
So, if we are to ban anyone from the list, we should start with these
people.

Vadim Heyfitch
MetaRAM

> non-technical content. Please remove him finally!
> Damon

> List technical documents are available at:
>                 http://www.si-list.net
>
> List archives are viewable at: