[SI-LIST] Re: hi

  • From: "Chris Cheng" <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vats123@xxxxxxxxx>, <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 23:37:18 -0700

> Lets us assume Jag veer was greedy and as per your accusation did ask
> for the software, why cant we let jag veer know its proprietary  and
> it cannot be uploaded. Why should he be insulted? That's my precise
> point.

For the last time I did not say he was dumb to ask for a pirated HOSPICE. He
was greedy for being that.
He insulted my intelligence when he come up with the DUMB excuse. It is the
SECOND POST.

>If you read the chain of emails after jagaveer's there are references to
>nationality .

You either accuse Steve or me as bigot or you are not. You did not mention any
names in your response except me and Steve. Why bring the race card up when
neither of us say anything about race or nationality. If you have a beef with
racial remark, go pick your fight with that person.

 > somebody told HSPICE best tool for ciruit simulation and free ware

I want to know who is the "someboby"  who says it is freeware. Is that his
peers who are using free version of HSPICE or his BS excuse. Try to stand up
and defend that if you are so compel to do so.