[SI-LIST] Re: hi

  • From: Srivats Partha <vats123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 16:20:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Steve
With all respect to you, I want to differ with your opinion. In a public forum
like this it is not the best practice to humiliate someone whos new to this
field. I feel in a public forum like  this we could have given the benefit of
doubt to Jagaveer. Yes as you said he may be lying, but what if its a genuine
question? There is  a  small probability  it could be true. I definitely think
ignorance could be a cause for Jagaveers question. Thats the reason we have a
forum like this to eliminate ignorance and educate people.I hope Chris
understands this.
Regards
Srivats

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. AE