[SI-LIST] Re: hi

  • From: Srivats Partha <vats123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 13:04:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Gurus
I apologize  .This is specifically meant for our "Super Brilliant Pal" Chris
Cheng.
Chris let me ask you a  question?
Do you know why oscillations are observed in  high speed SiGe BJT'S during
break down(CEO) measurements when put under a TLP?

I bet my bottom dollar you wont be able to answer it. You could google all your
life using yur super sized brain.

But i would never ever call you "DUMB" for not knowing this. Just  that you
have never been exposed  to this kind of work. That doesnt warrant me to call
yu a dumb guy. Everybody cannot know everything.

 I had tons of respect for this forum. But the answers provided by people like
Chris are totally uncalled for. How dare yu call someone dumb?

In India Signal Integrity is a nascent field. People dont know what softwares
are proprietary?  So its the duty of  the people in a form like this to tell
people whats proprietary and whats not? Why make fun of someone?  After all
everyone wants to learn. People are approaching this group becoz of the
presence of so many experts. Why should there be so much of EGO? I think these
answers will prevent new people in the SI field from asking  questions. Dosent
that  kill the whole purpose of a form like this.

Regards
Sri

I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious. AE