[SI-LIST] Re: frquency limit of a channel

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lakshmi N. Sundararajan - PTU" <lakshmi.s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 12:16:41 -0800

Lakshmi, the amount of energy that you have above 8Ghz will be limited
but not zero.  As I believe Istvan and perhaps others have pointed out,
there is not a hard band-stop based on rise-time.  Evaluating your
channel substantially beyond the rise time knee insures that you capture
all significant effects.

Steve.

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC