[SI-LIST] free online lecture posted on www.BeTheSignal.com

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:11:24 -0600

Hi folks-

I've had a number of folks who have taken my Essential Principles class come
back and tell me they thought I should offer more of our online lectures to
the SI community.

So, here's the offer this month: everyone on the SI list is invited to view
OLL-180 Rules of Thumb, for free. All you need to do is visit
www.BeTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/> , open the online lecture
tab and add OLL-180 to your cart.

Use the coupon code EPSIAPR and the charges will show a balance of 0. If you
are not a member of the web site, you will be asked to register to set up an
account, and the lecture will be moved into your account for viewing.

You will be able to download a pdf copy of the slides and then watch the
lecture streamed through your browser. This coupon code will expire on March
18, so you only have 2 weeks to use it.

I hope you enjoy it. We love feedback, so please let me know what you think
and if you have ideas for other topics. We are working on a series of
lectures that will be posted over the next few months.

There is still room in some of our public classes offered in San Jose in
early April. I look forward to seeing you there!

--eric

**************************************
Dr. Eric Bogatin, President
Bogatin Enterprises, LLC
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training
26235 w 110th terr
Olathe, KS 66061
v: 913-393-1305
f: 913-393-0929
c:913-424-4333
e:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 <http://www.bethesignal.com/> www.BeTheSignal.com

Upcoming Signal Integrity Classes
San Jose: EPSI, BBDP, DTV, April 7-11, 2008

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: