[SI-LIST] fiber channel SI simulation mask

  • From: 秦真水 <qinzhenshui@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 03:40:06 +0000

Hi experts,
I need your help on fiber channel SI simulation.
In my project, the fiber channel signal will start from the transmitter on
mother board, then go though a board to board connector to the optical module
on daughter card.
My task is to verify whether the electrical path can afford fiber channel
4.25G. My plan is to model the electrical path (including mother board
trace+connector+daughter card trace), and then compare it(insertion loss,
return loss, ICL etc) with the defined mask, but after ransacking the T11
website(www.t11.org), I still can't find appropriate mask defined.
So can you share the fiber channel SI related mask? Or any simulation
experience on FC is appreciated.
Thanks.

Bruce

List technical documents are available at: