[SI-LIST] ePlanner(Scratchpad)/XTK from Innoveda

  • From: "Aspnes, Brian D" <brian.d.aspnes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:58:00 -0800

For one of our modules, we have a CAD house that uses PowerPCB and a =
design
organization that uses OrCAD. =A0 For another module, we also have a =
design
organization that uses Design Capture/Expedition from Mentor.  Our SI =
tools
are ePlanner(Scratchpad)/XTK from Innoveda (which is now Mentor). =20

I'm looking for something that can take the databases from the two
organizations and pull the CAD data into Scratchpad and run some SI
simulations with a common database.  Given a PowerPCB file (either .asc =
or
.pcb) or the OrCAD file (.dsn, etc.), does anyone know of any tools =
that are
available to get the "post layout" net information from OrCAD/PowerPCB =
into
Mentor's Scratchpad (ePlanner/XTK from Innoveda) for SI simulations?  =
Is
there a solution for Design Capture/Expedition?  I believe that XTK can =
do
this, but I'm wondering about ePlanner/Scratchpad because we don't have
enough of the XTK full licenses. =20

List archives are viewable at: