[SI-LIST] Re: different Vmeas for Rising/Falling

  • From: "Jon Powell" <jonpowell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <diggidydog2003@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:01:51 -0700

I think that this is a very tool centric thing.
You are making timing measurements and not effecting the SI of
the waveform and different tools provide different ways to make those
measurements. In XTK, for instance, you don't really specify the Vmeas at
all but the actual delay time you want to use (which we called TIME TO VM)
and I am sure other tools have a similar function.