[SI-LIST] Re: decoupling

  • From: Chris Cheng <chris.cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:36:09 -0700

believe me i have the best &^%$* package. you are confusing signal traces
that have pf of loading and 1nh of inductance with core that has uf's of
i have done a few ghz processes with >100W power packaging with the best
flip chip substrate. you can put a million low impedance cap solder right
at the pin of the package and it won't make a &^%$* difference to the
core noise >100MHz. what ghz processes have you done ?