[SI-LIST] ddr3 vref margin test

  • From: Mustafa Özgür TUTUM <mustafa.tutum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:19:52 +0300

Hi,

We are designing intel pine m platform notebooks with ddr3 support. When I have
performing voltage margin test, I have noticed that  DDR3 Vref value can be
between 0 and 1.5V. In our previous designs with DDR2, voltage levels were
between 0.3-0.5V at low side and 1.1-1.4V at high sideand margins were 0.5-1.2.
I couldnot comment these results for ddr3? Can you help me? What is the wrong?
Thanks.

Best Regards

Mustafa

Dogayla Dost Teknoloji Vestel, hepimizin cevreye daha duyarli olmasini ve
e-posta ciktisi almadan once bir kez daha dusunmenizi rica ediyor. / Vestel,
your nature-friendly technology provider, kindly encourages you to consider our
planet Earth before printing this email.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: