[SI-LIST] coupling capacitance between differential pairs

  • From: Zhangkun <zhang_kun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 20:49:46 +0800

Dear all:
Recently, I am studying crosstalk between differential pairs. I notice that the
coupling capacitance between differential pairs is negative. Have anybody
noticed the same thing? Why?

Explain: In Hspice, the non-diagonal element in the C-matrix is negative.
Harrington called it B-matrix in one paper. Please donot misunderstand me.
Here, what I means is the C-matrix, not B-matrix.

Best Regards

Zhangkun
2004.5.25

List FAQ wiki page is located at: