[SI-LIST] Re: coupling calculations

  • From: <colin_warwick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <deibele@xxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:41:11 -0600

Hi Craig,

Sorry I don't have an answer, but I do have a question: Is your heart set on an
analytical expression, or would you settle for scripting a 2D field solver to
give you plots of coupling versus geometry?

-- Colin Warwick
Signal Integrity Product Marketing Manager, Agilent EEsof EDA
Blog: http://signal-integrity.tm.agilent.com