[SI-LIST] compact-PCI clock generation

  • From: "Nico Fleurinck" <nico.fleurinck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "compactPCI (E-mail)" <pci-all-request@xxxxxxxx>,"'si-list'" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 10:06:00 +0100

Dear all,
For my compact-PCI system board design i need to generate the 7 compact PCI
signals for the compact-PCI system (peripheral slots).
For the generation of these 7 clocks i want to use a zero delay buffer of
cypress (CY2309).
But because it is for a space product i need to use a less as possible fancy
chips.
So my question for you is, How do you generate the PCI clocks? Which
components did you use?
Please let me know.
If you have no experience with compact-PCI but only with PCI, tell me how
you did it at PCI.

I'm looking forward to receive your answer.

Best regards,
Nico

Nico Fleurinck
Junior Design Engineer