[SI-LIST] Re: characteristic impedance at DC

  • From: mohammad haaeri <haaeri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nick Luther <Nick.Luther@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 16:55:11 -0700

OK, maybe no one has measured or found usefulness of characteristic
impedance at low frequencies, but people are simulating and that info (or
L,R,C,G) are necessary (we are not simulating a lumped circuit or a narrow
band signal. It's a wide-band signal from zero to ... and all info are
necessary).
Formula and many are saying infinity, but some people (and the paper I
mentioned) saying not infinity. Which one is correct and why?

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: