[SI-LIST] Re: calibration of VNA

  • From: "heyfitch" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "heyfitch@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "oj_danzy@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <oj_danzy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 02:45:40 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks, O.J. Indeed, it appears I can assign different cal kits individually
to different ports, which includes various pitch probes and connector cal
kits.
Best Regards,Vadim
     On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 12:27 PM, "oj_danzy@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
<oj_danzy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Vadim,
When you start the calibration wizard, you would want to use the SmartCal
(Guided Calibration) process instead of the Unguided Calibration process.  It
will allow you to select a specific connector type and corresponding cal kit
per port.  This will allow you to have different pitch probes or a coax port
and probe port.  You'll just need to have the cal kits loaded for the probe
pitches or mechanical cal kits being used, ecal modules will show up if they
have that connector type.

Sincerely,

O.J. Danzy