[SI-LIST] bogatin webinar Dec 9 1 pm EST, Selecting capacitor values for the PDN.

  • From: "Eric Bogatin" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 08:57:56 -0600

Hi folks-
Join me for a webinar on Wed, Dec 9 at 1 pm EST on "Selecting capacitor
values for the PDN", which I developed with Larry Smith of Altera. Check out
the details and registration on my web site, beTheSignal.com
<http://www.bethesignal.net/bogatin/index.php?ref=silist0912a> . Bring a
friend and come for free. This is a popular topic on the SI-list so I am
sure many of you will be interested in attending.

Hope to see you online!

--eric

Dr. Eric Bogatin, Signal Integrity Evangelist
Bogatin Enterprises
Setting the Standard for Signal Integrity Training

Next "No Myths Allowed" webinar:
"Selecting Capacitor Values for the PDN"
Dec 9, 2009  1pm EST

www.BeTheSignal.com <http://www.bethesignal.com/>
Blog: www.beTheSignal.com/blog
26235 W 110th Terr
Olathe, KS  66061
e: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
v: 913-393-1305   cell: 913-424-4333   f: 913-393-0929

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: