[SI-LIST] board weight esitimation

  • From: "Nico Fleurinck" <nico.fleurinck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:52:59 +0200

Hi,
Can you tell me how I start an analyse of the weight of a board design?
On this moment the electrical schematics of the design are finished so I
know the EEE-list of the board.
My design is a compact-PCI 3U board with flex/rigide mezzanine board.
The 2 boards are almost 100% used in board area.
My experience learn me that it's not easy to find the WEIGHT of components.
Can you help me with this?
Where shall I look?  Is there a website that contains weights of different
packages?
Any information is more then welcome.
Thanks already!

best regards,