[SI-LIST] Re: bidirectional line driver needed

  • From: "Muhammad Sagarwala" <msadiq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <nico.fleurinck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,"compactPCI (E-mail)" <pci-all-request@xxxxxxxx>,"si-list" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 10:31:56 -0800

Nico,

I am not sure whether I understand your question completely.  If you =
want to implement
an interface without direction control signal and are looking for some =
hints on how to implement
it, any I2C document would provide you the details.   I2C interface is =
bidirectional without any
direction control signal. I am pretty sure there are other similar =
interfaces but this should provide you with a=20
good starting point. If you want to know what kind of i/os to use, you =
should go with
open drain/open collector i/os.

Muhammad