[SI-LIST] Re: balun theory

  • From: "Fasig, Jonathan L." <fasig.jonathan@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: atifshamimkhan@xxxxxxxxx, si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:05:25 -0500

A text which discusses balun devices in some detail is "Transmission Line
Transformers" by Jerry Sevick, ISBN 1-884932-66-5.

jf

Jonathan Fasig                      Email:  fasig.jonathan@xxxxxxxx
Mayo Foundation
4001 41st Street NW
MSC Sn 2-132                        Phone:  (507) 538-5464
Rochester, MN 55901                 Fax:    (507) 284-9171