[SI-LIST] Re: antenna simulation (low RF)

  • From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:30:48 -0700

Glenn-

Check out the paper at the following link:

http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/~pedrow/classes/ee416/Spring_2005/Quarterlys/Q2/
Written/Background/spice1.pdf

The paper is titled:

MODELING AND SIMULATION OF A DIPOLE ANTENNA FOR UWB
APPLICATIONS USING EQUIVALENT SPICE CIRCUITS

A spice model is presented for a dipole. It looks like you are on the
right trail but the devil is in the details.

-Ray Anderson
Xilinx Inc.

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named
recipient(s) and contain(s) confidential information that may be proprietary,
privileged or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended
recipient, do not read, copy, or forward this email message or any attachments.
Delete this email message and any attachments immediately.

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net

List archives are viewable at: