[SI-LIST] a IBIS Model for multi-staged driver

  • From: Daniel Wei <DanielWei@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:11:07 +0800

Hi,

I made a multi-staged IBIS model with the keyword "Driver Schedule".
Then I ran simulations with QUAD/XTK and HSpice to check if this model is
correct.
Here are the simulation waveforms and IBIS model for your reference.
 <<XTK.gif>>  <<XTK_zoom-in.gif>>  <<HSpice.gif>>  <<tmp.ibs>>
We could see that the 2nd and the 3rd waveforms are almost the same,
but the initial DC level in the 1st waveform should not be correct.

It seems that the model, 8_pd in tmp.ibs, is on at time zero.
This error is caused by wrong model or by XTK??

Comments or suggestions are very welcome!

Best Regards,

Daniel Wei
Signal Integrity Engineer,
VIA Technologies, Inc. Taipei, Taiwan, ROC
TEL: 886-2-22185452 EXT. 6352
mailto:DanielWei@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.via.com.tw

List archives are viewable at: