[SI-LIST] XFP Serial Interface Article (FYI)

  • From: "Lawrence Williams" <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:19:40 -0800

Greetings SI-List:

CommsDesign.com recently placed (an edited version of) our article on
simulation of the 10Gb/s serial interface used for XFP.  Considering the
large number of presentations on high-speed serial backplanes at DesignCon
this week, I submit that this article may be of interest to you.

Please see

http://www.commsdesign.com/design_corner/OEG20030122S0024

Best regards,

Larry