[SI-LIST] Re: Would you follow the overshoot specs of the datasheet?

  • From: V S <for_si2003@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 07:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

Practically, there is always a tussle between the si designer giving out the
rules to follow and the PCB designer finding it difficult to implement. The
solution lies in PCB designers learning the SI of SI engineer learning the PCB
design so  that he can know the tradeoffs and limitations. If we are violating
the length specs in DDR2 routing we must know by how much margin and what will
be its implications.

Vikas Shukla

http://referencedesigner.com