[SI-LIST] With Apologies - RE: [Recrafted] Serpentining of Differential Pairs

  • From: "Grasso, Charles" <Charles.Grasso@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:05:10 +0000

Hello and thank you to all that have responded -.
I left out an important piece of detail:

Due to space constraints the concept of the double curve approach is
not feasible and some other designs (a large bulge in one pair or  little bulges
along the length of one pair) are being proposed.

Has anyone done a study of the "non- serpentine" alternatives for skew control.?

[I don't have access to a 3M modeling tool :()

Best Regards
Charles Grasso
Compliance Engineer
Echostar Communications