[SI-LIST] Re: Why is capacitor with high ESR

  • From: steve weir <weirsp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Cheng <Chris.Cheng@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'''sguzek@xxxxxxxxx ' ' '" <sguzek@xxxxxxxxx>, "'''Si-List ' ' '" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:40:05 -0800

Chris, I agree that the cost factor that you point-out is a big issue that
may well never get solved.  I just don't see DET making it to the
mainstream market.  But the economic and political issues are separate from
the technical issues.  I am not holding my breath.  I will be pleasantly
surprised if high ESR caps do become widely and cheaply available.

Minimizing noise energy is always a good idea.

Regards,

Steve

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: