[SI-LIST] Re: Why discontinuity must be far away Wave Port excitation?

  • From: "Ken Cantrell" <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shlepnev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Ken.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bradb@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tesla" <emcesd@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 09:30:53 -0600

Tesla,
My apologies for an incorrect assumption.  I appreciate that you took my
somewhat too direct advice in a positive manner.  To avoid confusion on my
part and the part of others, perhaps you should copy and paste the FAE's
response to your questions, and then what it is that you are still unclear
about.  That way there is no ambiguity.
For my part I honestly felt that your questions could have been answered by
the Ansoft user documentation, and any remaining issues answered by an FAE.
If you don't think that the response is adquate, ask for a more in-depth
response.  I'm sure they will be happy to accomodate.
My thanks to Brad and Yuri for taking the high ground.

Ken