[SI-LIST] Re: Which computing platform for (Ansoft/Pacific Numerix) TPA

  • From: Scott McMorrow <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:35:14 -0700

George and Bill,

TPA 2001 will be released at the end of the summer.  It has been rewritten
significantly and properly ported to Windows NT and 2000.   There is no
reason to rule out and NT based system, as long as you have lots of
memory 1 Gig or more, and a darn fast processor.   Multiple processors
are recommended, since the new 3D field solver can spawn multiple
threads.

regards,

scott

--