[SI-LIST] Re: Where is the Return Current when signal transition from GND reference to POWER reference

  • From: steve weir <weirsi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:12:44 -0800

Syed, please find attached.
Regards,

Steve.
On 2/29/2012 9:27 AM, Syed Bokhari wrote:
> Can you send me these papers?
>
> Thanks
>

> Syed Bokhari, Ph.D
>

> Fidus Systems Inc.
>
> syed.bokhari@xxxxxxxx
> 900, Morrison Drive
>
> Tel: (613) 828 - 0063 x 377
> Ottawa, Ontario
>
> Fax:(613) 828-3113
> Canada, K2H 8K7
>
> www.fidus.ca

Steve Weir
IPBLOX, LLC
150 N. Center St. #211
Reno, NV  89501
www.ipblox.com

(775) 299-4236 Business
(866) 675-4630 Toll-free
(707) 780-1951 Fax

All contents Copyright (c)2012 IPBLOX, LLC.  All Rights Reserved.
This e-mail may contain confidential material.
If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all records
and notify the sender.

List forum  is accessible at:

List archives are viewable at: