[SI-LIST] Re: What's wrong with this picture?

  • From: "Thompson, Gary D (Gary)" <Gary.Thompson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Todd Westerhoff <twesterh@xxxxxxxxxx>, "si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <si-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:32:16 -0500

I guess you can add advertising people and printers to the list of people who
can't spell (right up there with those train-driving engineers).

"I'm Joel S., and I approved this message."

Gary Thompson                 office: (512)821-6521
LSI Corp.                       cell: (512)751-8115
Networking Component Div.      email: gary.thompson@xxxxxxx

From: si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:si-list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Todd Westerhoff

Good question.

Why is Joel wearing a tie?

Todd ;-)

Doug Brooks wrote:
> Sorry about being a little off topic, but I couldn't resist.
>
> My son took this picture at the local Fry's Electronics store in
> Renton, WA. He swears he has not retouched it in any way. Why are we
> not surprised at what we see!
>
> Since I can't send an attachment to this list, here is a direct link
> to the picture
> http://www.ultracad.com/frys.jpg

List technical documents are available at:
                http://www.si-list.net