[SI-LIST] Re: What is the acceptable minimum pre-pregthickness for volume manufacturing?

  • From: Bill Wurst <billw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: George.Dudnikov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:22:56 -0400

George,

One way that you could easily (I think) present what Steve refers to as
the "high ground" would be to list the relevant patents that Sanmina
holds along with a brief summary of the claims.  Folks that are
interested could retrieve these from the US government website and
achieve a better understanding of what is claimed to be novel.  The
advantage of this approach is two fold: (1) the IP in the patents is
already public knowledge so there is no fear of revealing trade secrets,
and (2) it makes infringement less defensible.

Regards,
     -Bill

List FAQ wiki page is located at:

List technical documents are available at: